Classic Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Camp Half-Blood

Back when everyone was nice, and the site was a stress relief. With people that got along and liked each other. That's what this site is about.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Classic Camp Half-Blood!

Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin

Drachmas : 46711

Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] Empty
PostSubject: Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico]   Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 am

Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] SonofLeucothea
Griffin Bryce Sawyer || Son of Pontos.

Griffin sat at the edge of the dock, letting his bare feet kick and skid across the surface of the water. He leaned back on his hands, allowing the setting sun to warm his lightly tanned skin. A small smile stretched across his face as he awaited Cassie's arrival so that the two could go out on his boat, which was tied to the dock beside him. It was a small boat, large enough to fit two, though it wasn't a place one should choose to live. However, Griffin had always been at home on the water. It was, after all, in his blood.
A school of fish swam up, their scales glinting various colors in the light of the sun. 'Hello Sea Prince!" they all chimed, chatting in high pitched voices all at once. Griffin clutched his head a moment as the shrill voices pierced his ears. He shooed them away with a flick of his wrist. "Go away.." he mumbled to the fish. They did as they were told, just as most aquatic animals did as he commanded. Most, that is. Sharks were rather stubborn, and dolphins believed to be so cute that they can get away with anything. Griffin shook his head, running his fingers through his hair. He wore his usual attire. V-neck shirt, black vest, unbuttoned of course, jeans and his favorite pair of gray converse. Griffin didn't exactly have a vast wardrobe, but it was his signature look. He looked strange without a vest on, as though he was off balance for not having the extra, thin lair of clothing over his t-shirts.
Griffin rose to his feet, deciding to make sure everything was in place on the boat. There was an upstairs, which is where the steering wheel and controls were, and then there was a downstairs. With a small couch, television, mini fridge, and kitchen with the minimum amount of appliances. The boat wasn't particularly large or fit for living for long periods of time, but it was what he could afford and he enjoyed having it.
Griffin nodded as he, once again, tidied up the boat. He often did spend a few nights a month on this boat to get away from the packed Hera cabin, where the minor gods' children stayed. And the fact that he slept there every so often was quite obvious, for it smelled faintly like his cologne.
Griffin strolled onto the deck, resting his arms on the railing as he waited patiently, yet slightly anxiously, for Cassie's arrival. The sun was just sinking in the sky, so now was the perfect time to begin sailing.

Back to top Go down
https://classicchb.rpg-board.net
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Drachmas : 46740

PostSubject: Re: Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico]   Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:03 am

Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] Lane_f____7_by_choceffect-d3gnrkl
Cassie l Krest [daughter of Demeter; goddess of the Harvest]

Cassie had pulled on her clothes with little thought, focusing mainly on the color of her shirt. She liked to wear blues, because they made her feel like a princess, and blue went well with the water. As she walked down to the lake, she found herself skipping. It wasn't something Cassie normally did, but she was overcome with happiness that she would get to see Griffin again.

The first time they had met, the conversation had taken place in Spanish. Luckily, for their lake "date," Spanish had been banned. Cassie was happy about that. Griffin was excellent at speaking Spanish, and quite flawless, but Cassie had trouble. An evening spent talking in Spanish wouldn't float well with the daughter of Demeter.

As Griffin's boat came into view, Cassie broke into a dead sprint. Something drove her to run, because she was extremely excited about seeing the son of Pontos again. Even though she didn't see Griffin right away, she called his name. The closer the got, the faster she ran. "Griffin!" she shouted when he came into view. Her heart pounded loudly, and she skidded to a sudden stop. "Miss me?" she asked with a giggle.

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin

Drachmas : 46711

PostSubject: Re: Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico]   Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:43 am

Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] SonofLeucothea
Griffin Bryce Sawyer || Son of Pontos.

Griffin lifted his head as he heard his name being called. He looked over his shoulder, spotting Cassie running towards him. He grinned, walking over to the edge of the boat. Not bothering to use the provided ladder, Griffin jumped from the edge, landing safely on the pier. Griffin glanced back at the boat and then at Cassie. "I do not suggest you doing that.." he said, referring to his, rather stupid, jump. Griffin brushed himself off, studying Cassie a moment. A smile stretched across his face as his blue-green gaze examined her.
Griffin shook his head and cleared his throat. "So um...that's the boat. It's small, but big enough for two," he said, gesturing to the sea worthy vessel with a small glimmer of pride in his voice.
Griffin stuffed his hands in his pockets, rocking back and forth on his heels a moment before he smiled. "So uh...want to head out? I'll help you aboard." he offered, stepping towards the boat as he waited for her response.

Back to top Go down
https://classicchb.rpg-board.net
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Drachmas : 46740

PostSubject: Re: Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico]   Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 am

Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] Lane_f____7_by_choceffect-d3gnrkl
Cassie l Krest [daughter of Demeter; goddess of the Harvest]

At Griffin's "amazing feat," she jumped, feeling nervous for a second. When he landed safely, she exhaled deeply, thankful that he hadn't broken any bones in a failed attempt to land safely. "I'll remember I'm not as skilled as you at jumping off of boats the next time I feel the urge to risk my life like that." Cassie raised both of her eyebrows, pretending to play the joke drums. "Ba-da-boosh!"

Examining the boat, a small smile crept onto Cassie's face, brightening it up. The boat was perfect for Cassie, who had a fear of being away from land. "It looks really homey. I'm sure I'll love it," the demigod commented, still smiling. She felt safe being near Griffin, but since it wasn't like they had known each other long, the boat would help Cassie with her fear. It was going to be like staying on a slow moving train. She liked it.

Cassie pulled on her shirt, looking at the wooden planks beneath her as she thought about Griffin's question. Was she ready to get out onto the water, with only a boat and a boy to protect her? She didn't have her mother's safety out on the water, and her father's smart didn't help with lakes, so she would feel very stranded. Still, it was going to be worth it. "I'd love to." Taking Griffin's hand, she pushed herself onto the boat, regaining her balance as she waited for the Pontos boy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico]   Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake Date (with no Spanish) [p r i v a t e--To Nico]
Page 1 of 1